Wannabe a Sales Executive?
Are you a go-getter who embraces challenges and is attracted to the dynamic maritime business? Then sign up for our sales traineeship!
This traineeship offers you the chance to be trained and become a sales executive. During your education you have gained (theoretical) knowledge but putting that in practice is a whole different story. We will guide you through this during your traineeship in which you will also learn all the tricks of the trade.
First you will undergo every aspect of our business operation, from order picking to delivering goods on board the vessel. After that you will get to work with guidance from a team leader and an assigned buddy. You will start as a purchaser or a quotation specialist and you will go through the following roles step by step:
- purchaser; purchase of goods for specific orders
- quotation specialist; translate customer demand into a tailor made offer by choosing the right suppliers, products and prices
- sales assistant; offering assistance to the sales executives in every possible way
- sales executive; responsible for serving a group of customers
As a sales trainee you have:
- secondary vocational education in the area of sales/marketing, purchasing, supply chain management or other related areas
- commercial affinity
- good IT knowledge (MS Office, knowledge of MS Axapta (AX) is a plus)
- a high level of integrity, honesty and respect for our company, customer and colleagues
- good knowledge of the English language, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- a background in the maritime business, preferably ship supply, would be a nice to have
Next to the above you are curious and you can handle pressure very well.
If you recognize yourself in above profile and would like to start as a sales trainee, please send your motivation and cv to HR, email@example.com Assessments from Predictive Index are part of the recruitment process.